We work with the major dental insurance carriers.
We work with insurance from all of the major dental insurance carriers: Aetna, CIGNA, Delta Dental, MetLife, United Concordia, Prudential, Guardian and Blue Cross. We participate in many of the PPO’s (consult your insurance carrier’s website) and all of the traditional plans.
- If you give us permission, we will file the claims on your behalf and charge you only your copayment at the time of service. If you prefer, you can pay us the cost of the treatment and receive the insurance reimbursement directly from the company.
- If there is ever a question of whether the insurance will pay for a particular procedure we can often obtain the information while you are in the office. If it isn’t possible to obtain the information immediately, we will gladly send a proposal to the company for a predetermination of benefits before any of the dental work is performed.
- We will work with you to maximize the benefits you are entitled to in order to minimize your out of pocket expense and still perform the needed procedures with the best methods possible.
- Unfortunately we do not participate in any insurance plans designated as DMO. DMO plans require you to go only to an assigned provider and limit the type of care we can make available.
- We want to assure you that we will not base our diagnosis and treatment recommendations on the limitations of your insurance but we will gladly present you with options when necessary.